Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Splenda Naturals Review


Today I'm going to be reviewing Splenda Naturals, which is pretty new from Splenda or at least I think so; I'm really not sure. After my review, I will be listing some information about this natural sweetener for those that want to know more about it.

Now over the past year, I have pretty much tried to cut back on all sugar which includes Sweet Tea and sugar in my coffee. So after cutting back I tried doing a few sugar substitutes but none of them had the same affect or taste that sugar seemed to have.

Recently I was giving the opportunity to try out this sweetener thanks to Crowdtap and I was beyond excited to try a new sweetener.

The first thing that stood out was that not only did it not have any calories but it was also naturally sweetened and made with Stevia extract. Another thing that I noticed was how it tasted. It doesn't take artifical at all! It takes like sugar only a little less sweet which I admit is actually nice and pleasant. I have tried it in my coffee several times and I find that I enjoy it's taste more than I do regular sugar which is great! I haven't tried it in anything else but I can't wait to.

Well that's all I can say about this product. Now I'm going to include some information about this sweetener.

Conversion Chart
Sugar    Splenda Naturals
2 Tsp    1 Packet
1/4 Cup      6 Packets
1/3 Cup      8 Packets
1 Cup    24 Packets

Nutrition Facts
Calories    0
Total Fat     0g/0%
Sodium    0mg/0%
Total Carbohydrate    2g/1%
Erythritol    2g/
Protein    0g

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment