Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Suave Essentials Body Wash Review


Today's product that I am going to review is the Suave Essentials Body Wash in the scent Ocean Breeze.

Now I have used these produces for years and I will continue to use them because I do like these products. Not only are these products very affordable (around $1.25 @ my local store) but they do compare to other body washes that tend to be a bit more costly.

Now this body wash does take a bit more than other body washes would normally take but it could be because I like a big lather whenever I use it. But even then, one bottle will last me a pretty good bit; about 2 weeks or so. It really does depend because I do switch body washes because I tend to get tired of the same scent day after day. This scent that I recently tried, Ocean Breeze, is said to be comparable to the Bath and Body Works Body Wash in Juniper Breeze. This however, I don't think is fully true. While it does remind me of this scent, the scent from Bath and Body Works has a more stronger scent; and lingers on the skin more than this Suave one.

That's one thing that I don't like about this "cheaper" body wash and I use the word cheaper not in a bad way at all. But I do wish that scent lingered on the skin a bit longer than it does though but for the price that you pay for it, you do get a really great body wash. Especially when I can find it at Dollar Tree so I can save a bit more money on it.

Highly recommend body wash! Definitely one of my favorite body washes and as I stated it really is super affordable!

Until Next Time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment