Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Zero


Image Source: Google
Now I admit that when it comes to hair care products, I am a bit biased. The one true line of hair care products that have never let me down or disappointed me in anyway is Garnier Fructis. I have tried several other hair care product lines and while they do a good job, I find myself coming back to Garnier Fructis time and time again. By far out of any other hair care product line, it is the one that my hair responds best to and I don't see the point in changing that anytime soon.

So I admit that when I saw this new product line from Garnier Fructis for their Sleek & Shine products, I was admittedly over the moon to try out this product. This is mostly because out of all of the product lines, Sleek & Shine has been the absolute best for my hair. This is because my hair is not only naturally curly but it is very thick; so it goes to say that when it gets hot and humid, my hair reacts by getting into a frizzy mess. And I don't have to tell you how hard it is to manage frizzy hair, it can be a downright nightmare. But thanks to Sleek & Shine, I have been able to keep my mane under control which I have never been more thankful for a product line than I am with Sleek & Shine.

Now it needs to be said that I wasn't in the mind to try out this new line from Sleek & Shine when I first found out that it was coming out. But habits that I have been unknowingly changing since the beginning of this year prompted me to give it a try. I have been trying to use only natural hair care and skin care products; which the funny thing is, I had no idea I was even doing it! It actually took me a few weeks to even notice what products I was choosing and which ones I weren't repurchasing. Now I admit that picking out hair care products was the most difficult because I was really dreading giving up my Garnier Fructis for some other products that I weren't sure would even help my hair out a little. And by this time, I had completely forgot about the new line coming out from Sleek & Shine; so I was downright depressed when I ran out of my favorite shampoo and conditioner and ventured into the store to purchase some different products that I have never tried before.

But as I searched through the shelves, picking up this bottle and putting it right back; I was beginning to lose hope, nothing was catching my eye. My hope was fleeting and I was just about to give up and try another store when something caught my eye at the very last shelf on the end of the aisle. I was so happy that I couldn't barely contain myself, I couldn't believe that I forgot about this product coming out. I already knew that the product didn't contain any silicone in it, hence the name but seeing it in person, I literally cannot describe how happy I was. Sure it wasn't as natural as I could go but I am more than willing to make that decisions as some things aren't worth giving up just yet.

So I bought my new shampoo, conditioner and leave in serum and made my way back home with the my treasures. I have to say that this product line seems to work even quicker than the original Sleek & Shine.

I immediately noticed a difference just after one washing, my hair not only felt lighter and but it just felt more cared for. I'm not sure if it the absence of silicone or what but I have never been so happy with a result. I cannot recommend this product enough, it really does feel like my hair is now lighter than air. Even with using Sleek & Shine, my hair still felt a bit heavy but with Zero I don't get that heavy feeling at all. And as for the frizz...well, it's still there but not nearly as bad and I have noticed that the more I use these products, the more the frizz seems to simply vanish. I have no doubt that after a few more washes that the frizz will be completely gone which suits me just fine because frizzy hair during the summer heat isn't fun for anyone.

Well that does it for this review!

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment