Monday, July 30, 2018

Dove Permacare Scalp Invigorating Mint Review



This is hands down the best anti-dandruff shampoo that I have ever tried! I used to use Heads and Shoulders but it just wasn't working the same way anymore. I have tried products and tried products with no luck at all. I came across this product in my local Dollar General and decided to try it; I mean it was sale so I figured it wouldn't hurt to try. 

I am so glad that I did! This stuff smells amazing and the scent lasts for a couple days after washing it. A little goes a long way and since it has conditioner already in it, you don't need to worry about using conditioner, so it cuts down on your shower time. 

I will use this product in rotation with my other shampoos and conditioners. I find that my hair behaves more when I don’t stick to one shampoo/conditioner too many times in a row. I use this product about once a week and it has worked wonders on controlling my dandruff. So good that I don't even have it anymore! I am so happy for that because it was really embarrassing to find flakes on my shirt or dresses. And let's be honest, no one wants that at all. 

I also would like to apologize for these short reviews but in all honesty, I really don't have a lot to say about the products that I've been trying out. Mostly because I want my readers to go out and try them on their own to see if they work for you as they have done for me.

Until Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment