Saturday, July 28, 2018

Kate Somerville Exfolikate Review



This is one intense exfoliator, at least for me personally. But don't let this keep you from trying it as it works so well! And just because I say it is intense, it's not so intense that it is uncomfortable to use. The product itself is a deep emerald color, which is gorgeous looking by the way that contains very fine beads that feel amazing on your skin. The smell isn't overwhelming but rather a nice minty scent that does linger on your skin for several hours after using this product. 

When you first put it on, there is a slight tingling feeling for a few minutes before it comes very cool on your face. It's not burning at all and I have very sensitive skin so no worries of that. After keeping the product on for about 10 minutes, go and washing it off with warm water; rubbing the product more into your skin; letting the tiny beads do their work on your skin. I use this product about twice a week when I first started using it and now I only use it once a week, so far that works for me since my skin has gotten a lot better. 

Again this is a short review and I apologize for that but there really isn't much else I can say about this product except for giving my honest review on the product itself. 

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment