Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Aussie Mega Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner Review



This is a shampoo and conditioner set that I decided to try because it was on sale and I had a coupon for it. I am always on the lookout for products that I haven't tried and if it works out that I can either find them on sale or get a coupon for them, it's all the better. 

I found these on a shopping trip to Dollar General and thought why not try them. It was the beginning of summer and my hair gets super dry due all the humidity that we have where I live. And I don't really want my hair to look dry and damage, so I thought I would give it a shot.

I wasn't disappointed with it at all. After just one wash, I noticed that hair looked more moisturized and lively without looking frizzy at all. That's a big deal for me since my hair is not only naturally thick and curly but at the slightest bit of humidity in the air, it frizzes up to the max and it is a complete pain. 

Most people can pull off the frizzy hair look; I am not one of them at all. So when I find a product that can ease the frizz, I will hoard it like a dragon guarding gold. So if you're looking for a good moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, I highly recommend this one.

Until Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment