Sunday, July 29, 2018

Ponds Anti-Wrinkle Cream Review





I picked up this product in the travel section of Target and I can say that just for me, I wish that I hadn't picked it up. Not that it didn't do a good job, it worked pretty good in the week or so that I tried it. But what really put me off of this product was the smell. 

It literally smelled like sunscreen that had expired. It was so stomach turning. At first I thought it was just that I had picked up an expired bottle but as I looked at the bottle, it wasn't due to expire for another 2 months! So, to make sure that it wasn't just me, the next time I went to Target, I got another little bottle of this product and opened it after purchasing it. It smelled the same! After that I was like, maybe it's just the Ponds products themselves that smelled like that. 

But in all reality, I couldn't continue to use a product that smelled like this one did. So I passed it on to my mother, who uses it without any complaints on the smell at all. So maybe it was just me but I now steer clear of Ponds products because wasting money is not my idea of a good time. 

Until Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment