Friday, July 27, 2018

Peace Tea Review


Over a year ago, I gave up drinking sodas and some carbonated drinks. I do however; indulge in them from time to time because I have found that if I deny myself completely then I am more than likely to "cheat" so to speak. Now I don't drink one a day or even one a week; I do indulge once or twice a month but sometimes not even that much. Anyway, I'm getting away from the topic at hand.

Today I am going to be giving my honest review of Peace Tea. I saw these at my local grocery store and decided to try them. And I am so glad that I did, they are SO delicious. There are seven flavors all together and out of them all, there is only one that I don't like; so that's a good record for me to have. 

The flavors are: Sweet Lemon, Snoberry, CaddyShack (Lemonade & Sweet Tea), Georgia Peach, Green Tea, Razzleberry and Texas Style Sweet Tea (This one I do not like). So there are a variety of flavors, so there is something out there for everyone to enjoy and variety is always a good thing.
To me, these drinks are better than sodas because each contain no sodium and about 21 grams of sugar in each can; which isn't really a lot. Each can has 2 servings of 80 calories per serving.  And while they are sweet, they aren't too sweet for me is perfectly fine cause while I like sweet things; I don't like things that are too sweet tasting.

This ended up being a pretty short review because there really isn't much else to tell about this product, except to tell people to go out and try them. So I guess that's it for this review.

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment