Monday, June 19, 2017

Coffee Thins Expresso Review


Image Source: Google
For those that are looking for the perfect combination of chocolate and espresso, I'd like to introduce you to Coffee Thins. I was able to try out this product thanks to Spoon University and I quickly became addicted to these little delightful squares.

The chocolate itself comes in a pack of 3 individually wrapped squares of delight. The mixture is simply perfect with each chocolate square containing the perfect amount of espresso, I think it is roughly one shot in each bar. The chocolate itself is on the cheaper side of the spectrum, a little over $2 and the only place that I have been able to find it is at Wal-Mart. I mean I'm sure Amazon carries them to because let's be honest Amazon carries all things that are amazing and some that are downright odd. But I'm getting off topic.

The amount of espresso in each bar is enough to make one feel awake and alert. And I mean let's be honest, who doesn't enjoy the thought of eating a little chocolate in the morning or in mid-afternoon when you need that pick-me-up to get you through the rest of the day. Everyone needs that once in and while; and if you can get to experience the delicious taste of chocolate along with the pep that is espresso, who can say no to that. I know I can't.

Granted I will admit that I am a snob when it comes to chocolate these days, only really enjoying Cadbury, Ghiradelli and Godiva chocolate as all other chocolates seem inferior in taste and in texture. So I was a bit apprehensive when I first tried this as I thought I would hate the chocolate. But I must admit that even without the espresso mixed in with it, that the chocolate itself could hold it's on in the market. It's not too bitter and it's not too sweet, which is honestly hard to come by as it seems that chocolate tends to get sweeter and sweeter with every new product that gets put out into stores. So finding one that is a perfect combination and that does not cost an arm and a leg, is a great find in my opinion.

This review is on the shorter side because what else can one say about chocolate. But I do encourage you to go out and try it yourself, and if you don't enjoy it then I'm pretty sure you know someone who will enjoy it.

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment