Friday, October 21, 2016

Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation Review


Hello!

Today I'm going to be reviewing the Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation. I know that this foundation has been out for quite sometime but I've never been one for foundation, much less make-up because I just don't think it suits me at all. But I wanted to give this a try since I had an event coming up that I wanted to at least try to have make-up on and look presentable to say the least. So I took to the internet and looked up reviews for drug-store makeup and this one kept popping up pretty much everything; so I decided to give it a try.

I picked up a bottle from Wal-Mart, the shade that came closest to my skin tone was Shade 115: Ivory. To my surprise it was a perfect match so I was happy that I didn't have to lighten it because I know that sometimes my skin can be a bit lighter in certain areas of my face.

Now I will say that for me, a little goes a very long way because I don't really like to cake foundation on my face at all, I don't like the feeling of it and I'm always afraid that my dry skin will show up worse. However, that was not the case with this foundation. It went on smoothly and stayed on for the duration of the event which made me quite happy. Even though I don't wear makeup often, this type of foundation makes me want to wear it more often because of how well it worked for me.

I also have a problem with my pores, especially on my nose so I was afraid that it would make them more noticeable that what they usually are but nope; in fact I think it hid them pretty well. I also love the fact that this foundation doesn't make me look like I put wax on my face at all. And since it is very affordable considering I think I paid less than six dollars for my bottle, I know that everyone will be able to try this out for themselves. I highly recommend it and it makes me want to try more of Maybellines' products now.

That's it for this review! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment