Saturday, October 29, 2016

Jergen's Wet Skin Moisturizer Review


I was able to try out this product free thanks to Crowdtap. I have never tried any product like this before so I was really excited to try it. And I am so glad that I was given the opportunity to try it.

If you don't know what this product is, it is a lotion that you put on right in the shower without drying off! You put a dime worth on each arm and a quarter worth on each leg. I usually end up putting some on my stomach and back but it's only a little, I'd say a bit less than a dime worth. And let me say, INSTANT RESULTS! My skin has never felt softer! Like I have never had a product that worked this quickly before. I have always had rough skin on my elbows and no matter what products I use, it simply wouldn't go away. But I kid you not, after only using this product ONCE; I immediately noticed a difference.

It does feel odd when you first apply this moisturizer. The best way I can explain it is that as soon as it comes into contact with your skin, it literally becomes a water-like substance. It is seriously really cool. Another thing that I like about this product is the scent. It smells like coconut and while I'm not a big fan of coconut, it is a very subtle scent of coconut; so I'm not bothered by it at all. Also the scent just clings to your skin, like for hours and hours after you apply. Oh also, when you dry off don't rub, just pat the areas dry that you have applied this moisturizer. That way it absorbs into your body easier and you don't wipe it off.

I've been using this for about a month and I have really noticed a difference in my skin. In the smoothness of it, even the scent of the moisturizer has seemed to become one with my skin because I randomly will get a whiff of coconut throughout the day; which is awesome because everyone likes to smell good. The bottle is pretty big so I know it will last me for a few more months and when it runs out, I'll just run out and buy some more!

Definitely one of my favorite products of 2016. Which speaking of that, I plan on doing a My 2016 Favorite Products blog post near the end of December so keep an eye out for that; because some of the products that are going to be on it will be products that I haven't reviewed yet! :-)

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment