Sunday, October 23, 2016

AVEENO Yogurt Body Wash & Yogurt Body Lotion Apricot and Honey Product Review!


AVEENO Yogurt Body Wash Apricot and Honey
Just when I think I have found the perfect body wash, I try a new one and my world opens up again. Now I'm going to be honest, I didn't really expect much from this body wash but I was so wrong. When I first tried it, it wasn't the typical body wash that I have used and when I say that I mean the body wash itself was a bit thicker and more slimier if that makes any sense. So I used a bit more than I would usually do and boy was that a mistake! My loofah was nothing but Apricot and Honey scented foam! I know that I've said a little goes a long way but this statement really needs to be a staple with this product and printed onto the bottle itself. I also wasn't expecting it to be as moisturizing as it was but to my amazement I have never felt such a moisturizing body wash! I don't know what formula AVEENO has found that works like this but they need to keep it up. Just after using this body wash one time, I immediately noticed a difference in the way my skin felt. My skin has never been softer and I absolutely love it! This body wash really makes me feel like I've spent the day at the spa, being pampered and everything. Such an amazing feeling and product! It really makes me want to go out and try more products from AVEENO to see what else this company has to offer.
And the scent is amazing and lingers so sweetly on me, even after a few hours after I took a shower. It isn't a strong scent so if you have a sensitive sense of smell; I feel that this body wash is gonna be perfect for you. It is so subtle but yet you can still smell it. I can't help but wonder how long the scent will linger on me; I can't wait to find out.

AVEENO Body Yogurt Lotion Apricot and Honey
This lotion is just as amazing as the body wash. The formula is perfect, not too thick and not too thin. And the same statement can be said that a little does indeed go a long way because even with just a dab of this lotion covers a pretty large area. I was able to use just a small amount of lotion by dabbing my fingers onto the top of the lotion, and covered an entire arm without having to re-apply more lotion. The formula doesn't break me out and is so gentle on my skin which has been known to breakout from different types of lotions. I applied this lotion right after bathing with the matching body wash and they really are the perfect pair. The lotion just locks in the moisture from the body wash, while also adding it's own into the mix. I love being able to just sit here and get a whiff of Apricot and Honey; I can't wait to see how long this scent will last.

So in review, I love both of these products and I am so thankful that I was able to review these products.

Until next time!

Disclaimer: I received both of these products free for testing purposes from Crowdtap. All of my opinions are of my own words and feelings towards these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment