Saturday, October 29, 2016

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream Review


If you have thick, curly hair that is known to be very frizzy, even after straightening then if you're not familiar with this product; then I highly recommend it!

My hair is not only thick, curly but it's super long and it really does have a mind of it's own. Even when I straighten it, it still becomes frizzy and out of control in just a few hours. I hate that! And I know that I'm not the only one that hates it. It can be so annoying, especially in humid weather; which is very common where I live. I'm so glad that I was given this product as a gift and I was able to try it out. I couldn't believe that I have finally found something that actually works to not only tame my frizz but didn't leave my hair looking greasy and feel weighed down.

Now I don't put it all over my hair because it's really only the last 2 inches of my hair are my main issues with becoming frizzy and unmanageable. So I put maybe a little less than a nickel size worth and it keeps my ends from frizzing all day! I still couldn't believe it even after seeing the result on my own and I have never been so happy to have this product in my hair product collections.

One thing that I have noticed since using this product is that even when I don't use it for a few days after washing my hair, my ends aren't as frizzy as they usually get before I tried out this product. I can't help but wonder if even after washing my hair that it is still helping my hair stay sleek and manageable. Either way, I'm not going to question the results because I don't want them to go away.

I do highly recommend this product along with the other products in the Sleek and Shine line from Garnier Fructis. And once again apologizes for the short review but longer ones are coming soon! Thank you for being patient.

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment