Thursday, October 20, 2016

Suave Professionals Moisturizing Almond & Shea Butter Shampoo & Conditioner Review


This has got to be one of my top favorite shampoo and conditioner sets to use on my wild hair that is so hard to tame.

It really does a good job in not only smoothing it out but also keeping the moisture locked in so it doesn't look dead and dried out. Now I say that it is one of my top favorites but it's really not my all time favorite which is Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine but I'm not here to review that as I'm pretty sure that I have already reviewed it.

But I really do like Suave Professionals as well; so while it's not a top favorite it is in my top 5 shampoo/conditioner favorites. I do find that the moisture doesn't stay locked in for as long as I like and after a few hours after washing I can already tell that it isn't as moisturized as it should be. But it really doesn't make me angry or disappointed however. This is because sometimes when my hair looks too moisturized it looks greasy and that just isn't a good look on anyone.

All in all I say that this is a great shampoo and conditioner. It is very inexpensive as I think I paid less than $7 for both bottles together so that's really not too expensive when compared to other products that do simliar things but cost at least 5x more. Which doesn't make sense to me for paying that much for a product but I've never tried any of those products so perhaps I am missing out on something that others see that I don't.

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment