Saturday, October 29, 2016

Garnier SkinActive Brightening & Smoothing Daily Moisturizer Review


Once again I find myself reviewing a product that has a pretty long name and once again I find myself not minding in the least. When I first tried this product, I admit that I was not a fan of it at all; I felt that instead of being moisturizing that it felt greasy on my skin. I didn't like the way it felt on my skin at all so I didn't use it for a good week. But I decided to try and give it another go since I had already spent the money on it and I wasn't about to let that money go to waste.

So I tried it again and for some reason the second time I used it, I loved it! I don't know if my skin was just having an off day when I first tried or something else. But like I said, after I tried it for the second time I was hooked on this product. It went on smoothly, it didn't feel greasy on my skin at all and it worked miracles for the dry skin that seems to plague me; especially on the sides of my nose, the sides of my cheek and in my eyebrows. I was surprised that this product helped that dry skin so much in all honesty because I have tried several other products before but none seem to have had the result that SkinActive seemed to have. Granted it took about a week of daily use but I immediately noticed the difference. The redness that I was plagued with as well as the dry skin was pretty much gone. So I find myself using this moisturizer daily and becoming more and more hooked on it after every day.

I really shouldn't have doubted this product because Garnier has to be one of my favorite companies that product several of my all-time favorite products that I use consistently in my daily routines, etc. I do highly recommend all of their products and I urge everyone to go out and try this product for themselves to see if they like it.

Again I apologize for the short review but there are personal matters that I have to have most of my attention if not all of it on at the moment. I thank you for understanding and bid your patience a bit longer.

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment