Saturday, October 29, 2016

Curel Hydratherapy Wet Skin Moisturizer Review


Now I was expecting the same result that I got with the Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer but Curel just didn't do it for me. Not that the results weren't good, they were but I just preferred the Jergens Wet Skin to the Curel one.

I just felt like it left residue on my skin and it kinda broke me out in random spots on my arms and legs. I feel that Curel would be good on older, tougher skin so I passed it along to my mom and she loved it. It worked so well with her and she sings it's praises. So I was happy that it worked for her and didn't give her a bad reaction to it.

This doesn't mean that Curel is a bad brand, not at all! It just means that everyone is different and their skin need different types of care. Where it broke me out, it healed her skin and gave it much needed moisture.

So this review is going to be pretty short, but please keep in mind that you can try out this product for yourself to see if it works for you; it just wasn't right for me at all which saddens me cause I was so happy to try it.

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment