Thursday, October 27, 2016

Garnier Fructis Grow Strong Shampoo & Conditioner Review


Today I'm going to be reviewing Garnier Fructis Grow Strong Shampoo & Conditioner.

I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for a few weeks in order to get a real feel for this product and to see if it really would live up to its promises. Now while the results wasn't immediate, which I really wasn't expecting at all but rather it did take time for me to see results. But I'll say this I was rather pleased with the results when I started to notice them.

My hair has always been thick but it was never really strong and it didn't grow as fast as I would it to which is why I started to take Biotin so I can grow my hair out faster. With this shampoo and conditioner, I wanted to see if it would make my hair stronger and healthier; which it really did after some use. Now I wash my hair three times a week and it works for my hair because it doesn't get greasy as I don't use any other product in it except for smoothing oil every now and then. I mean I don't even use a hair dryer on my hair unless I have to. So for the past few weeks I have washed my hair using only this shampoo and conditioner waiting to see results. I began to see results about the second week and I liked what I saw. My hair was indeed healthier looking and I can tell that it is getting stronger because it doesn't break off as much as it used to before I started using this shampoo and conditioner.

So I do like this shampoo and conditioner and I will continue to use it along with the other shampoo and conditioner pairs that I use. I like to mix up what I use on my hair so that my hair doesn't get used to just one product over time. If you want to try it for yourself I do highly recommend it but then again, I haven't found a Garnier Fructis product that I don't like.

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment