Thursday, October 27, 2016

Dove Go Fresh Body Wash Cucumber & Green Tea Review


This is hands-down one of my all-time favorite body washes. Now it is a bit costly when you purchase it individually or at least it is for me at the stores that carry it near me. So whenever I purchase this, I buy it in a big 3 pack so I know that I won't have to purchase it as often and for me that can last me a couple months if not a bit longer; so I end up saving a bit of money which is always nice.

The scent is so fresh and clean smelling that I usually use this body wash in the spring and summer because the scent just seems to fit those seasons the best. But I still will use it throughout the year however because as I said it really is one my favorite body washes to use.

The formula is perfect for my sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out which is always nice. I seriously hate the fact that my skin can be so sensitive to products because there are several products that I want to be able to try but I really don't want to push my luck with them. But with this body wash, I don't have that reaction and my skin not only feels soft but moisturized. However I have started to notice recently that my skin will dry out if I strictly use this product for a couple weeks straight. So in order to give my skin a break, I will usually use a different brand of body wash for a few days and the dryness clears right up.

Now I know that this is how my skin personally reacts to certain products and that it doesn't reflect on the product itself so I don't want to deter anyone who has been looking to try this product out. I do suggest that if you want to try out this product then try the travel size first in order to see if your skin has any reaction. But it is for sensitive skin however some people have more sensitive skin than others.

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment