Saturday, October 29, 2016

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen Review


Today I am going to be reviewing the Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen, that is a mouthful but the product is well worth the long name for sure.

Now usually I absolutely hate the smell of sunscreen, can't stand it so I sometimes find myself not happy at all whenever I have to apply it. But with this however, I find myself actually looking forward to putting it on because it just smells so much like coconut and just what you would expect a beach to smell like on a hot summer day. It's also not greasy as compared to other sunscreens that I have tried and a little does indeed go pretty far. The fact that it's weightless, not greasy, has a pleasant scent to it and is SPF 30 makes this sunscreen my all-time favorite one to use.

And just because it's not summer, doesn't mean that you shouldn't be using sunscreen. I know where I live, the sun has been out so much these past two weeks that I've been making sure that I always have my sunscreen on. Granted I do this daily anyway, no matter what the season because I love my skin and I want to keep it healthy and to protect it.

I do suggest that you always wear sunscreen though, cause you can never be too careful and this is one that I highly recommend because when you put it on; it really just feels like you are putting on lotion. And who doesn't like putting on lotion?

Well there's not much else to say about this product and I do apologize for it being so short but as of right now my family is going through some personal things and I find myself stretched for time to do the things that I really enjoy doing. So the next few reviews might be short but please bear with me and hopefully the personal things will work themselves out one way or another.

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment